WPI Courses, IQP/MQP/Theses, and Joining Our Team
MFE 5841. MTE 5841. ME 5370. SURFACE METROLOGY
MFE __. MTE __. ME __. FUNDAMENTALS OF SURFACE METROLOGY
- “Surface Metrology Museum Exhibit”
(2014) by Angela Langford and Kathleen Tran
- “Application of Surface Metrology to Issues of Art”
(2008) by Ceren Atlin and Ipek Ozil
- “Surface Metrology and the National Science Foundation”
(2015) by Maereg Tafesse
- “Conservation and Paper Roughness of Art Artifacts”
(2008) by Arjun Yadav and Jatin Chopra
- “Multiscale Surface Metrology of Additive Manufactured Surfaces”
(2016) by Adam Lemoine, Matthew Mancini, and Joseluis Velez
- “Measuring the Quality of Ski Edges”
(2013) by Frank Bruton, Jason Hopkins, Jocelyn Close, and Michael Dragonas
- “Evaluation of Corrosion and Wear of Non-Skid Deck Surfaces in Marine Environments”
(2010) by Amy Lockwood
- “Investigation of Measurement Artifacts Introduced by Horizontal Scanning Surface Profiling Instruments”
(2002) by Torbjorn Bergstrom
- “Prediction and Reduction of Die Soldering”
(2008) Patrick Hogan
Interested in Joining the Team?
Students of all majors and years are encouraged to apply.
Contact Prof. Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the WPI phone extension 5627.
Federal Work Study is optional.